Intranets, Extranets, Portals – Oh My!
When our clients ask us to build them a Digital Workplace Solution, they need us to be strategic thinkers as well as knowledge experts and guide them through the process of selecting the right platform and build approach. There are a lot of steps and failure to launch is not an option for us or for our clients. If you work with High Monkey, here is what you can expect . . .
- We help you decide on a platform to enable your Digital Workplace. It might be that you already have the right platform that we can leverage to build a great solution.
- We also look at other third-party or internally developed tools you may have invested in. We help you understand the pros and cons (and the cost) of staying with what you have or making a change. Our Digital Workplace Solutions create an environment where what you already have can play well together.
- We help you evaluate whether an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment is your best choice.
- We identify and document the user patterns and information needs of your colleagues.
- We work with you to identify any third-party product integrations and custom code or widgets that may need to be re-worked, re-built, or discontinued.
- We surface the struggles people have with finding information, naming conventions, search result issues, security levels, and more. It can feel a bit overwhelming at this point.
- Before we start building your Digital Workplace Solution, we create a “build guide” that defines the form, features, and functions of your site.
- Your build is defined by manageable sprints, so you can see clear progress.
- We do extensive functional testing on multiple platforms and multiple browsers.
- We want you to be able to maintain your website, so we provide extensive documentation and knowledge transfer.
Our goal is to make YOU a hero!
What we're up to
National Co-op Grocers
National co+op Grocers is a business services cooperative for retail food co-ops located throughout the United States. NCG represents 147 food co-ops operating over 200 stores in 38 states with combined annual sales over $2.1 billion and over 1.3 million consumer-owners. High Monkey began working with National co+op Grocers (‘NCG’) in 2017.View Project